KooKoo Egg Drops 724IT Martin Soft ToyKoolPal Ice Bag for Kids - Camo - Pain Relief for Bruises, Bites and Bumps -
Submit your own Neatorama post and KOP16209 KO Propo EX-1 KIY Transmitter Bag to earn NeatoPoints that you can redeem T-shirts, hoodies and more over at the NeatoShop!
You recall how the cat named Pusic is very affectionate and very much spoiled by his family. Like many cats, he loves to play with toilet paper. So his humans lined an entire room with toilet paper for Pusic to play in!
When you visit a public restroom, do you prefer to dry your hands with paper towels or an air dryer? Each has their drawbacks. Paper towels run out, and fill up waste baskets as well as landfills. Air dryers are loud, take too long, and sometimes don't work. Some studies show that they blow bacteria around. And for a lot of folks, public restrooms are all about the germs.
The holy grail for such phobists is the contactless restroom. In the industry, people speak with shining eyes about this ideal chamber, where our hands need not touch anything that other hands have defiled. Already, we enter some airport bathrooms through a brief switchback of walls, so that we don’t ever grasp a door handle. Once inside, sensors can eliminate the need to yank the flush, turn the tap, jab at the soap dispenser or pull a paper towel from the dispenser. The modern hand dryer, with no buttons to push, ought to fit neatly into this fantasy of the zero-contact loo. Instead, towel companies are convinced that dryers are the filthy exception to the rule, and that the singular safe item to touch in a public restroom is an old-school leaf of rough, thick paper.
Do you recall cloth towels in public restrooms? They came in a roll, and you pulled down a clean section to use. Those went away when industrial linen services faded. Now paper manufacturers have a lot of clout, but so do air dryer manufacturers, and Dyson went big when they introduced the Airblade hand dryer. They are locked in a battle for supremacy in public restrooms. The Guardian has a deep dive into the history of hand-drying, and the battle between paper towels and air dryers. -via Kopropo RSx3-12 7.5kg 0.13sec 6.0V KO30126
- THOMAS GUNN WW2 PACIFIC RS026 AUSSIE GRENADIER MIB
- Vintage Kyosho Javelin Optima 4WD Alloy bumper & wheels Belt drive
- 1 6 TOYS-BOX 017 Judge Dredd Platform Display Stand Base Figure Scene Model
- Jazz Lp Record 51 bluee Sentimental Ike Quebec Japan Ltd
- Transformers E0738ES0 Studio Series 05 Voyager Class Movie 2 Optimus Prime Fi...
- Animal squadron Jewelery Ou jar Jewelery Ou cube weapon animal armed cube bear
- Funko POP Marvel Studios - Hulkbuster vs Hulk - 2018 NYCC Exclusive IN HAND
- Lot of 4 - 8 Figures Toy Co. - Batman Classic TV Series Series 5 - dated 2015
- Power Rangers Operation Overdrive Ranger 5 Inch Zoid Vehicle Drill Shovel mixer
- SDCC Exclusive Hasbro Micronauts Classic Collection
- The Walking Dead TV Series 1 Zombie Biter And Walker McFarlane Toys 2011 New
- Academy Da Vinci Arch Bridge Science Kit
- 1 32 Aircraft- P39Q N Interior for KTY (Painted) 8591437505005
- Hasegawa 1 350 Scale IJN Aircraft Carrier Akagi 1941 Model Kit
- 2010 Jimmie Johnson Lowes Jimmie Johnson Foundation Elite color Chrome 1 24
- Alfa Romeo Giulia Sprint GTA Kantenhaube , Monza 1966, red, RCS 1 43, OVP
- Bino Slow Train Very Solid Wooden Design Non Motorized Non-Toxic Toy 21 Pieces
- Castorland - Jigsaw 4000 Pc - Bodrum Marina, Turkish Riviera
- Dragon HX5 X5 220mm 5 inch FPV Racing Frame Kit RC Drone 4mm Arm Carbon Fiber
- FIAT 238 AMBULANCE DE MILAN DE RIO SCALE 1 43 Ref 4279
- Glow plugs Sirio STD S7 for .12 - .21 engines X 36 plugs
Believe it or not, the video series called Autotune the News is ten years old. To celebrate the occasion, Andrew Gregory of the Gregory Brothers went back to Autotune the News #2 and expanded on the segment with Kate Couric that includes the phrase "very thin ice," and made an entire song about it. Ten years later, we are on even thinner ice. -via Metafilter
You might recall seeing a woman bursting out of a cake in old movies, or more likely, old cartoons. It was a trope reserved for truly lavish and hedonistic occasions. If you've ever wondered how that idea got started, it was a party in 1895, ostensibly to celebrate Ellliot Cowdin’s 10th wedding anniversary, but since there were no women invited, it was more of a stag party. The dessert was a huge pie, from which 16-year-old Susie Johnson emerged, to the surprise and delight of the guests.
For the posh set of late-19th century New York City—a coterie as obsessed with public prudery as with private adultery—the “Pie-Girl” dinner was a sensation. “The ‘Girl in the Pie’ at the Three Thousand Five Hundred Dollar Dinner in Artist Breese’s New York Studio,” declared the New York World, above an illustration of Johnson thronged by besuited men, spread like a Venus in pastry. The picture was as scandalous as the dinner’s cost: more than 2,300 times the daily wage of a day laborer.
In the New York World illustration, architect Stanford White stands to Susie Johnson’s left, wielding a large kitchen knife as though about to carve her. According to the article, shortly after the party, Susie Johnson posed “by electric light” at an artist’s studio, a euphemism for sex work, and went missing soon after. “Poor Susie Johnson, dazzled by the lavish compliments and surprised by the liberality of her distinguished patrons,” reported the World. “Perhaps this article will bring Susie Johnson home to her parents and put a stop to the midnight revels in New York’s fashionable studios.”
The guests at the notorious party included Nicola Tesla and Stanford White, who later made the papers for raping Evelyn Nesbit and then being murdered. Read about the girl in the pie at Atlas Obscura.
Let the Kotobukiya Evil Dead 2 Bishoujo PVC Statua 1 7 Ash Williams 27 cm help you bring the joy back to your life. Bob is but a small reminder that there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents.
This might sound crazy, but don't be afraid to put Bob to work. He isn't here just to entertain you. When you aren't playing with him place him on your fridge. He's not just a finger puppet, he is a magnet too. Bob loves hanging around the kitchen and showing off the artwork of fellow artists.
Be sure to check out the NeatoShop for more great products. New items arriving weekly.
Love customized apparel? Take a look at our huge design selection. We showcase the work of lots and lots and lots of amazing artists. We also carry a large selection of curvy and hard to find sizes. We offer up to 10 XL shirts. We believe that fun and fabulous people come in all shapes and sizes.
Success! Your email has been sent!